Open Water Course
Learn To Dive On Koh Tao With The Open Water Course
So you are looking to come to Koh Tao, wanting to learn how to scuba dive and don't really know how to go forward?
Well you have come to the right spot!
Here, we'll be explaining everything you need to know about the first level certification of scuba diving, the open water course, which you also can find more information about by clicking this link:
Many people coming to Koh Tao start their scuba diving adventure with the open water course. It is a 3 day course containing 6 dives. 2 of these dives are counted as confined dives, where we do exercises and skills to teach you how to feel comfortable and safe underwater, the other 4 is counted as open water dives, totaling 6 dives total over 3 days!
But let's start from the beginning, let's say you're looking to start your open water course and are trying to plan for it, then these facts will help you a lot:
- All courses are available to start daily.
- When you find a promotion you like, you can book your course without a date to ensure your offer and then come back to us to say whichever date fits you the best, we only require 1,000 THB deposit which can be made with PayPal, Thai bank transfer or Transferwise.
- All courses comes with all services which includes:
- Instructor, equipment, theoretical materials, exam, international certification
- Daily lunch, snacks, refreshments, coffee, fresh fruits (Vegan and vegeterian options available)
- Daily pick up and drop off services from all over the island
- Koh Tao Scuba Club team T-shirt
- Free of use snorkel gear, paddle boards to enjoy the natural beauty of Koh Tao even more